Lifting up our Community one song at a time...
WE NEED YOU
Segundo Barrio Children’s Chorus is a tuition free program, and we rely entirely on donations from individuals, foundations, and corporations to spread the joy of music and singing to our children, families, and communities.
We are a 501c3 non-profit organization!
Please know that your donation is fully tax-deductible. Once your donation is processed, you will receive a tax receipt by email confirming your donation. If you choose to become a monthly donor, you will also receive another tax-receipt on January of the new year, itemizing all your donations.
How will your donation be used?
Your donation will help pay for:
- “Los Jóvenes Cantantes” ages 8-12
- “Los Exploradores” ages 4-7
- After-School Music Instruction and Vocal Training
- Performances at Community and City-Wide Events
- Summer Music Camp
- Sheet Music
- Music Folders
- Musical Instruments for instruction
- Concert Uniforms